The Greater Victoria Bike to Work Society is where Bike to Work Week began 24 years ago!
We are a registered non-profit society governed by a volunteer board of directors whose mandate is to encourage and promote the use of the bicycle as a viable form of transportation. We accomplish this by organizing the province’s largest annual Bike to Work Week event and teaching Bike Skills courses to children and adults.
What We Do:
- Provide bike education and skills courses at schools and workplaces
- Educate cyclists and the general public about the importance of bike safety
- Encourage an inclusive and supportive biking community
- Partner and support local, independent businesses throughout Greater Victoria
- Work with the local government and community organizations